So I was nominated by Danica over at The Hogsmeade Reader for The Liebster Award! So The Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers, and liebster is a German beloved or endearing.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you,
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers yourself (preferably those with fewer than 500 followers, this is a newbie award)
- Provide those bloggers with 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
- Notify them through email or social media.
- Don’t forget to put the Liebster Award sticker on your blog!
So let’s get this thing started
I’d honestly prefer the latter. I think I’d be way too busy enjoying my fictional word to be focused on having an S/O? I mean why let’s be realistic do I need romance when I can be a bad ass Grisha heartrender?
Diagon Alley, definitely. It’d be so fun to explore it and go shopping. Plus, Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes omg
“Na razrusha’ya. E’ya razrushost.” (I am not ruined, I am ruination.) from Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo.
“She would be brave. She would be heroic. She would make her own destiny.” from Winter by Marissa Meyer.
“My soul sees its equal in you.” from The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh.
Wizard, tbh. I mean yeah having a lot of money is cool but magic powers is waaaay cooler.
I’m not entirely sure how to do this so I’m going purely on aesthetics. Hm. The Elite by Kiera Cass and KFC.
Probably the Throne of Glass squad in a cooking show like Cupcake Wars. That would be way too fun to watch.
Indoors, always. I like it cozy and cold with a warm blanket or sweater around me.
Dramione was my OG OTP since 2010, nothing is ever going to change that. I have my old fanfiction files to prove it.
Sleep with Finnick cause hot damn. Marry Fred cause he’s a sweetheart and would make me happy. And just kill Augustus. OOPS.
It’s just either Colleen Hoover or Sarah J. Maas. I mean with Sarah there are guaranteed to be hot fae men (if you’re not fae then you’re not bae, duh) and it would be hella fun to read.
On the other hand, I love Colleen Hoover’s stuff too. Plus, it’s a guaranteed HEA one way or another. That’s one of the things I love about her books.No matter how much she hurts her readers, there will always be a happy ending (and gods know I need one)
Waffles, fam. Waffles.
And that just about wraps it up! I’m not entirely sure of their follower count but I’m tagging these lovely people:
Sam’s Little Corner
The Book Savant
Teen Book Lit 101
Fantasy Book Nook
Reading My Life Away Blog
Only True Magic
Crazy Insomniac Bibliophile
The Very Bookish Me
And my 11 Bookish Questions for you guys are:
- What’s one book trope you’re so sick of?
- What’s one movie or tv show that you wish was based on a book?
- How do you decide on what to read next?
- Name three fictional characters you would invite to dinner. Why?
- What was the last book that you rated five stars?
- What would be the title of your autobiography?
- Your guilty pleasure book?
- Do you have any weird reading habits?
- What’s your favourite banned book?
- Do you have an auto-buy author?
- Describe your perfect reading spot.
Have fun and happy reading!