Finally November is ending! It’s been such a crazy month, oh my god. Work was really tough with it being pitch season and all, but I survived, yay! So here’s all that happened this month
Blog and Reading Updates:
Books I’ve Read This Month:
- Ring by Koji Suzuki –
- The Jewel by Amy Ewing –
- How To Lead a Life of Crime by Kirsten Miller –
- The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace –
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara –
- The Weight of Water by Sarah Crossan –
- Royally Screwed by Emma Chase –
- Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey –
- The Thousandth Floor –
Books I’ve Reviewed This Month:
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu –
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows –
- Mary: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan –
- The Zigzag Road to Happy by Anita Heavens –
- The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender –
- Top Ten Books To Read If Your Book Club Likes Fairytale Retellings
- Top Ten Books I’ve Added to My TBR Lately
- Top Ten Gifts for the Consulting Detective in Your Life
- Waiting on Wednesday: Black Moon by Romina Russell
- Book Tag Friday: The Bookish Theatre Tag
- Check out my recap of Hanya Yanagihara’s book signing event.
- I didn’t end up going to Amy Ewing’s event, after I finished reading The Jewel. I just didn’t like it as much as I thought I would. More about that though on my review sometime in December.
- I went to the Peter Lerangis event was being held, though I didn’t attend the signing. That week was so hectic at work so I wasn’t able to prepare. It was more of meeting my reader friends whom I’ve missed so much and hanging out with them even just for a while.
- I actually did it? I managed to complete a book challenge, omg! #FlippingThroughNovember by @FlippingThroughPages
- I reached 500 followers, woot woot!
I mean I’m such a mood reader even if it’s on my list, I won’t read it if I don’t feel like it yet, but I’ve crossed about five books from my Fall TBR, so yay me for actually trying to follow it.
Also, ya girl managed to reach 100 followers on this blog! YAAAAAAASSSSS! Y’all are amazing and I love you guys ❤
Personal Life Updates:
Makeup News: I subscribed to Saladbox, which is a makeup subscription box. I’m way excited for the stuff I’ll be receiving, I hope it’ll be good!
I also did a Colourpop haul, which was basically me buying 5 lipsticks because where is my self control, right? lol. Speaking of hauls, I ordered more books from BookOutlet cause of their Black Friday sale, though I’ll probably receive those on February (oh the pains of living in a country so far from the US). They’re worth the wait though, since they’re super cheap even with shipping. My first haul from October is arriving in maybe the second week of December and I am so excited to finally get my hands on them.
So that’s about it, the highlights of my November. How was your month? Were you able to read all the books on your TBR for the month? Any book hauls? I wanna see!