Hello, everyone! 2017 has been super crazy for me so far. It’s been a bit more challenging, but I’m still surviving. 💪 💪 💪 Here’s what I’ve been up to!
Blog and Reading Updates:
So I haven’t been blogging much, but I swear Ill get back to it.
First thing’s first: Goodreads!
This year’s reading goal has shrunk down to 75.
Since I started working, I’ve had less free time on my hands, and with that, I’ve always, always, always pressured myself to reach 100 books and it came to a point that it wasn’t even fun anymore. So there, I’ve come to accept that I can’t read over a hundred books a year like before, but that doesn’t make me less of a reader. The main thing is, I love books, I love reading them, and that’s what’s important to me.
Books I’ve Read So Far
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer –
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff –
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco –
- One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards –
- Shooter by Caroline Pignat –
- What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler –
- Violent Ends by Shaun David Hutchinson –
- The Design by R.S. Grey –
Blog Posts So Far:
- Book Review: Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Book Review: Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
- Book Review: The Jewel by Amy Ewing
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish Had Less Girl-On-Girl-Hate In Them
I’m gonna start blogging again regularly by March, I promise! 💕
I have a whole lot of new features planned out, plus a graphics update, which I am pretty pleased with.
- January was just me catching up on booktags, since it was too late for me to start a monthly challenge
- I did a monthly challenge though for February: #febbooksarelit which was so much fun!
- I reached 1000 followers! Yaaaasss! This is such a huge thing for me and I am so happy. ❤
Personal Life Updates:
Work is still crazy as usual, but I’m getting better at managing my time.
Since last December, I’ve started getting into boardgames, and spent most of my weekends at Cranium, a boardgame cafe near my house. It’s just so much fun! I could stay there for hours and not even mind. Everyone’s so friendly and the games are fun AND THE FOOD IS HEAVENLY.
Makeup news, ya girl got herself a Morphe 35F palette, and my Anastasia Glow Kit is arriving this week! I’m just so excited about that. Come through, fleek!
I’ve gone on a couple of dates, and they turned out to be pretty weird. More funny stories to tell my friends, I suppose.
I’m getting tickets to Wicked too! I swore to myself that if they did another production here that I wouldn’t miss it, so I am not throwing away my shot. 😂