What a month, honestly. Lots of amazing things happened last March, and we’ll jump right into knowing what they are!
Blog and Reading Updates:
I have been proud of my reading progress so far. Despite being a few books behind schedule on goodreads, I have been waaay advanced in the schedule I set up for myself.
Books I’ve Read So Far
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber –
- Royally Matched by Emma Chase –
- Scythe by Neal Schusterman –
- Allegedly by Tiffany B. Jackson –
- Earth’s End by Elise Kova –
- Water’s Wrath by Elise Kova–
- Crystal Crowned by Elise Kova –
- A Beautiful Mess by Pyrokardia –
Blog Posts So Far:
- Book Review: What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler
- Book Review: The Midnight Star by Marie Lu (finally!!!!)
- Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR
- Top Ten Books You Can Read in One Sitting
- I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!
- I also have some new features for posts, one of which is What Are You Reading Wednesday.
I also did a graphics update, yay! I even updated my banner with a cute bright yellow! I also finally caved in and did an about page for my blog, check it out here if you want.
I plan to do a theme change for my bookstagram as well, and I am honestly so scared. I mean, I’m still keeping my hues of course, but it’s gonna be brighter, more spring-y.
- I joined a March book challenge and have kept it up so far: #FanaticalBirdMarch
- I’ve also done an April book challenge along with @brightbiblio, @livingthroughfiction and @ultimatepageturner called #AddictedToApril17! So if you still don’t have any April challenge to do, you might wanna check ours out. We are holding a giveaway as well at the end of the month.
- This is also so amazing and I am so grateful that my bookstagram reached 1.2k! I am ecstatic and really happy that I got to be in this community. I made a whole bunch of new friends too, which is awesome.
Personal Life Updates:
I got to spend one short day in the Emerald City! I saw Wicked and it was just amazing, oh my god I cried. West Side Story and The Sound of Music are performing here too this year, and I plan to get my hands on some tickets!
In case you didn’t know, there are only like two accessible theme parks near me, and the last one I went to one was when I was 13, lol. So ten years after, my friends and I went to Enchanted Kingdom and it was so much fun I loved it!
I also decided to join a gym… a boxing gym. Well, it was supposed to be boxing but on my first day we somehow ended up in a Muay Thai session and I kind of just went with it, haha! It’s so much fun doing it with my friends, and the trainers are really cool. If I could, I’d want to do it three times a week.
So that was my month of March, how was yours? Let me know down below! ❤