Blog and Reading Updates:
I’ve mostly been reading ARCs this month and have been having a lot of fun. Also steadily catching up with my goodreads challenge so yay for me!
I’m also pretty proud for being able to write a review for most of the books I’ve read in April. Productivity is awesome, lol.
Books I’ve Read So Far
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas –
- True Calling by Siobhan Davis –
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys –
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton –
- Penance by Kanae Minato –
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye –
- The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye –
Blog Posts So Far:
- Book Review: Scythe by Neal Schusterman
- What Are You Reading Wednesday: Jurassic Park
- Book Review: Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson
- Top Ten Things That Would Make Me Want To Instantly Read A Book
- Cover Reveal: Summer Feels
- Cover Reveal: The Farmer’s War
- Unfortunately I had to take a step back from bookstagram towards the second half of the month. Weirdly enough, I still managed to gain another hundred followers.
- I implemented my new spring theme and I am actually in love with it.
- Winners for #AddictedToApril17 will be drawn sometime this week too.
Personal Life Updates:
Not much to talk about, really. I have met some amazing people and hanging out with them made for pretty cool memories. Working out has been pretty steady, though towards the end of the month I haven’t been showing up much so expect my trainer to kick my arse once I get back to the gym lol.
I’ve started binge watching Rupaul’s Drag Race and am just really questioning why I didn’t do it sooner. I absolutely love it! ~Yaaasss queen, you better werk.~
I’ve also become more confident with myself so I actually went swimming in a swimsuit and managed to snap a photo of myself, yas!
So that was my month of April, how was yours? Let me know down below!