Blog and Reading Updates:
Still have been reading more ARCS for this month. I loved some, the others not so much.
Books I’ve Read So Far
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas –
- It’s Not Like It’s A Secret by Mia Suguira –
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia –
- Summer Feels –
- Release by Patrick Ness–
- Romancing the Throne by Madine Jolie Courtney =
Blog Posts So Far:
- Top Ten Covers That Capture My Attention
- Book Blogger Hop: Not My Cup of Tea
- Top Ten Books with Summer-y Covers
- What Are You Reading Wednesday: Lord of Shadows
- Top Ten Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2017
- Let’s Talk About Dream Reading Spaces
I was active in blogging, but my bookstagramming had to take a bit of a step back. I usually shoot on weekends and most of my weekends for the month of May involved me not being at home. I managed to shoot some photos for the last weekend of May though, and have decided to do a June book challenge!
Personal Life Updates:
After two months of working out, ya girl lost some pounds yaaasssss!
Also lowkey planning to go to Hong Kong cause of Disneyland. I mean, I’ve never actually been to Disneyland ever and I feel like I’m missing out so much so omg I wanna gooooo.
So that was my month of May. How was yours? Let me know down below!